Sunday, October 16, 2011

Youtube Amazingings :)

yesh I said amazingings :) because they really are amazing! :) here are some links for you to listen to just to prove what I'm saying!
~Jason Chen~                                       Music Never Sleeps!

Laura Zocca

The Gardiner Sisters

Jeff Hendrick

Corey Gray

Tiffany Alvord

Christina Grimmie                              Well of course I'm not going to leave her out ^.^

These people <.< hahahha


So I'm getting super annoyed with Copyright issues...there's just a huge problem with facebook and them apparently. Cuz all you have to do is tweak the songs to get them past copyright issues normally...and facebook keeps removing my Band Video because of the stupid copyright thingymajig on the songs -.- I'm getting pissed at it. hopefully youtube doesn't hate me that much.....I mean I say I don't own the music anyways so it shouldn't matter.....

No comments:

Post a Comment