Monday, October 10, 2011

Football

I went and watched my lil brother's 8th grade football game today after I got kicked out of the library. Oh and Mitch decided he doesn't approve of being told that band today was story time about Mitch day...not our fault he doesn't go to our school to stop us from talking about him :P We ended up deciding that he was in the move "John Tucker Must Die" I have never seen that movie...we renamed it to "MS Must Die" (come on do you really think I'm going to put his last name on here where he might find it) I love my band :) :) :) :) Of course now Mitch isn't talking to me anymore :c Guess I shouldn't have told him ^.^ I have such a hard time not saying whatever comes to find when I see people though! Okay...so here's a random movie trailer for John Tucker Must Die...the music video of Goodbye Earl (love that song and it has the same point as John Tucker Must Die right? lol) and some of my lil bro's football pictures...he's number 3!


Or not...my SD card refuses to be recognized by the computer...Maybe I will put some pictures up later 'o.O
Now I'm off to do my homework before I go to sleep...god am I tired....

No comments:

Post a Comment