Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Newton's Cannon?

So in Earth Science class RIGHT NOW...we are doing some computer lab that I can't do because I don't have all the information...isn't that the best thing ever? It's awful stuff ya know ^.^  lolz I just bsed the shit outta that equation ^.^ I'm so bored from this lab though because seriously....I'm not interested....have the website though...maybe you will be more interested than I am.
http://www.uni.edu/morgans/ajjar/Gravity/newton.html
OH! I need to get a current event for today still....yay for me for remembering? :D I'm too lazy to get one though right? there's something about a bombing in Samalia....we have a test in Criminal Justice today though so I doubt that we are actually going to do current events....oh well I found out about the naked baby that's on the cover of some Nirvana CD
PICTURE TIME


I want to try Sushi sometime....and the picture dealio isn't working again....movie time?

and no i didn't watch it :D I'll watch it later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment