Saturday, October 1, 2011

Busy Bee?

Well I'm still up tonight after having a super fun night of marching band and watching my school's football team lose the game as always. I was reading a story tonight that has had me up all night wanting to know what's going on in it. I have to get up at 10am this morning, so I won't be getting enough sleep tonight, but I guess I should be getting some. Later today (10amish) I am going to a pumpkin farm and helping pick pumpkins because they all need to get picked :P Doesn't that sound exciting? I am going to greatly enjoy it with all my heart I tell ya....ALL OF IT...not really it's just something we have to do for 4-h and it gives me volunteer hours that I need. Though I think I have enough volunteer hours for the rest of the school year, but it doesn't matter I will still do it.
I haven't have time to do anything lately, but reading a story tonight has been very therapeutic. Words can't describe how I feel after I'm done reading a book. There's nothing in the world that could possible be better than it. Finding time to read is what keeps me sane. When I don't find the time, I don't stay sane. My sanity has been on edge since school started. I have so much to do....so much to do it is overwelming so being able to finally sit back and read and watch tv has been amazing.

I had a spanish test today where there was a talking part. I don't think I did very well on it....sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment