Monday, October 31, 2011

In Your Life Quote #10

The only people you need in your life
is the one that need you in theirs. 
Don't make someone a priority 
if they only make you an option !



 ~*~*~*~*~Not the best I have written, but whatever, it's as good as its going to get considering I'm really bad at writing stories about these quotes. :) ~*~*~*~*~
When they got to Jason's place, they went up to his bedroom and turned on the television. The mood had been broken in the car when Nina wouldn't stop talking about how annoyed with his father she was. Then she let slip that she had tried to seduce his father and he wouldn't talk to her anymore. So they just sat on his bed watching tv for the rest of the school day. When Mr. Gray got home, Nina climbed out the window, not wanting to face him again. Jason was still really angry with her for a reason she just couldn't understand.
The next day at school, Brian came up to her before class started. He just looked at her with a frown. "The only people you need in your life is the one that need you in theirs." He stated to her and looked expectantly at her. 
Nina sighed quietly, knowing what was about to happen. "Don't make someone a priority if they only make you an option," she replied quietly to him and walked into a deserted classroom. "So you found out?" she inquired without looking at him.
"I've known," Brian replied, putting his arms around her waist. "I don't think I can do this anymore though. The principal is out to get you Nina, and I don't want to get caught up in that fight."
"So it's really you who won't make me a priority?" Nina joked with a grin, knowing that she was the cheater and not him.
"It's both of us," Brian laughed. "You know it is."
"Yeah of course I do," Nina replied with a sexy smile. "I know that everyday after first hour you go to your study hall. In your study hall you go to the boys locker room with Martha. I'm not completely dumb."
"Ha Ha," Brian laughed with no real joy now. "You aren't allowed to tell anyone about that though. If anyone knew I wouldn't get my fill of pussy in during the school day."
"Aw how sweet of you to feel the need to warn me about this," Nina laughed, also with no joy. "I don't care anymore about what happens to you actually. Then again, I don't think I ever did care. It's great being the two biggest players in this school don't you agree? Anyways I'm sure you will be able to make it on your own. I have taught you well."
Brian's smirk suddenly dropped from his face and he gripped Nina's arm very hard, hard enough to bruise. She didn't even flinch as his hand tightened more and more. "I was never trained by you, you filthy little whore."
Nina glared at him and ran her long nails down his arms, digging in deep enough to draw blood. "This might be a turn on to you," Nina whispered to him when he closed his eyes, "but I hope you realize how big of an enemy you just made calling me that." With that she stormed out of the room, right into Jason who was waiting at the door for her. He didn't even say a word as he pulled her into his arms. He walked backwards as not to release Nina from the death grip of a hug he had with her as he put distance between her and Brian.
"You really are an idiot," Jason murmured to her when they turned the corner and started to walk normally. His arm was wrapped around her waist, holding her hand. When they got to his car, he leaned her against it and looked into her eyes. "My whore you aren't a whore today." There was amusement in his eyes when hers flickered with anger at him.
"I don't approve of your language," she snapped and pushed him away. He didn't budge though. "Get away from me Jason, I'm not in the mood."
"I'm not either," Jason grinned at her, "but you are upset, which means I need to pay special attention to you don't you think?"
"Brian reminded me of something okay, and I'm not sure that I want to do this anymore, with anyone. I'm done being someone else's pet. It's time for me to actually try to sort through the pain instead of trying to find outlets to get rid of it!" She yelled, her voice growing louder and louder. Jason put a finger over her lips to shut her up, but she just pushed his hand away and crossed her arms. "As I said, no more pets. So you and me are going to have to end."
"Nina, Nina, Nina, tell me what he reminded you of," Jason demanded with a sad expression.
"The only people you need in your life is the one that needs you in theirs. Don't make someone a priority, if they only make you an option. It was your father that first told the whole school that wasn't it? Just after your mother decided she was leaving. Well that's what Brian reminded me of. The fact that I'm just using people and probably going around and hurting them because I won't put them as a priority to me."
"We can work on that then," Jason smirked. "I thought you already saw me as a priority anyways. I mean, you see me everyday at least once, so why wouldn't you see me as a priority."
"Jason, Jason, Jason, as much as I love you, this is never going to work out," Nina laughed, and then slapped her hand over her mouth when she realized what she had said.
"I knew it!" he triumphantly declared. "And I love you too Nina." He kissed her tenderly and softly, pulling back when she didn't respond to him. "Fine be that way, just let me know when you change your mind." He walked away from her without glancing back.

No comments:

Post a Comment