Thursday, October 6, 2011

Honors Chemistry Test

I have a chemistry test next hour D: I wanna do really good on it so I'm super nervous about the stupid test. This is like the first test that I have ever studied for in my high school attendance hoping for a good grade...Its awful....I'm working on my Canterbury Tales story now ^.^
We are writing our own in my class and I am a Hobo at the DMV. My name is Sasha...I have to do this on thing now where I come up with a character analysis now. What is up with my character and everything like that :D It's going to be so much fun hahaha

People get mad because they can't get on tumblr...I love my blogger ^.^ My tumblr that I nvr use and don't exactly know the password to anymore can suck it!

And awww my friend doesn't want me following her on twitter when I never get on my account *cries*

No comments:

Post a Comment