Wednesday, October 12, 2011

PSAT complete

Well I'm glad I got that done. I greatly disliked it, mostly because it was a test. I just don't test well, no matter how well I know the topic. It was just reading shtuff and math though. So that's a plus...I'm an excellent reader if I do say so myself. Though I ain't very good at math, as my grades say.

So it was storytime about Mitch again during Orchestra and this time even during Brit Lit, mostly because I didn't have time to tell my haunted house story. So I told that story and then I was told a story, except the story wasn't completed so we shall be continuing that tmro along with some other stories. I'm thinking we are just going to have to start picking a person at the beginning of the week and seeing if we can go the whole week telling stories about that. It would be great, though telling stories about Mitch has to be one of our favorite topics right now. For me, just because he's super mad at me and super hates me. I'm perty sure that he hates me the most of our story tellers :c which of course makes me sad, but then I did sort of ask for it...Oh well, he will get over it eventually. If he really bugged me enough I probably would end up telling him actually, I'm an awful secret keeper. Then there's the fact that if he really wanted to find out about who else is telling stories he could just go on facebook and creep on everything I do. The people who's walls I post on have gotten some posts that he would understand if he listened to everything I said about the stories ^.^

Now enough bashing Mitch, not that I'm really bashing Mitch...but still :) So I just thought that since I have a blog that I should suggest stories from wattpad for people to read. So from now on, if there's a story that I really liked or someone asks me to post on here, I will be posting it, maybe even with a few comments about it. I will definately put a summary of the story up. The one that I want to share right now is called, Life, Love, and Death Story of a Fallen Angel. So far there is only 5 chapters up on wattpad, but it is a perty good story. it was one of the stories that I first read when I joined wattpad earlier this year. So here's the link to it and the summary that the author, DaCookieNinja, wrote about it. :)

http://www.wattpad.com/719040-life-love-and-death-story-of-a-fallen-angel

Asherine Cinders spent 3 centuries in Hell, only before that she was an angel. bored of torturing the same people she goes to the human dimension, enrolling in high school. Her boyfriend from Hell, Blaine, follows her and they spend their weeks street racing, fighting, causing mayhem and learning. That all changes when Blaine's twin brother comes. Unlike Blaine, he works for God, or Zeus. Has he been sent to bring her back, or is it something much darker? When she suddenly disappears Blaine expects the worst, especially when Kail doesnt turn up either. He searches for them, and what he finds chills him from the core. What happened to her?

Oh another reason why I chose this story is because I have one of the chapters dedicated to me ^.^ that made me feel special. :) 

Peace out homies ;) I have to go read another story called "The Ultimate Betrayal" that DaCookieNinja and some friends wrote...:) I'm such a dedicated reader..I read anything that comes my way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment