Monday, October 3, 2011

Rawr :)

Do you think that eventually someone will get the hint that I don't want to hang out with them? I keep coming up with excuses because I feel like its really rude to just say that I don't want to hang out with them, but it doesn't last long before he asks if I want to hang out with him again. I DON'T WANNA HANG OUT WITH HIM! okay? <.< gosh....so today I broke my comb when I was combing my hair....that just clued me into the fact that I was going to have a bad day.
I forgot to brush my teeth...I almost forgot my clarinet (thank god I didn't)...I had to go to school....I had to eat lunch all alone...I found out I'm going to have a Criminal Justice tmro...I found out I'm going to have two chemistry test this week...
It just hasn't been the best day, so now I have to make it better right? I'm eating popcorn doing my homework and drinking milk out of a snapple bottle. All of which I ended up doing last night (aside from the popcorn).
It appears that yesterday I forgot to write about the SHEEP that we had to put down. It took 4 bullets from our neighbor to finally put it out of her misery. She had been prolapsing, her organs coming out her ass, so we knew that she was going to die very soon. There's no way to cure a prolapsing sheep. I mean they say if you stitch it up just right it will keep her alive for a little bit, but not very long and she would eventually die. We've had a hole dug for her all last week because we knew her time was coming, but this weekend when she still hadn't died we just called our neighbors over to put her out of her misery. The poor thing was in a lot of pain...So they shot her. They have never shot a sheep before so they didn't realize how hard the sheep's head was. It took 4 bullets to figure that out. I hope she's not in any more pain up in the clouds now....That's another thing that we did last night :P

If I was really mean my picture for today would be one of a dead sheep that's been shot....I'm not that mean though....This is a picture of sheep that we don't have :P


 We have suffolk sheep...so these sheep above...

No comments:

Post a Comment