Thursday, March 3, 2011

Whennnnnnnnnnn Pepsi was a baby

Well....maybe a random title there but I just want to say sorry for not posting the last couple of days. Haven't been able to get on the computer much lately. My mum has gotten overlyactive in asking me what I ate for the day and she WATCHES me eat supper now. So I have taken to being active like all the time. Every day when I get home I go out and jump on the trampoline for almost an hour and then my mum gets home and we go on an almost 2 mile walk with my dogs. Then before I go to bed each night I do another workout with the weight machine, the punching bag, and my abs. Have to get me some abs! because of this major set back though, I am having problems with losing all this fat on me. I hate puking, but if my mum doesn't back off I'm going to have to start puking up all my food instead of just not eating it. and I really don't want to have to do that.
Ugg I hear her calling me to dinner now....I'm really not enjoying this much. I don't eat lunch much anymore, except my friends also tell me to eat more. It's getting hard to get thin. It's like no one can see the grossness of me and my fatness. I don't understand it. I really don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment