Thursday, March 24, 2011

Never say....Quote #1

never say "i love you" if you don't really care;
never talk abut feelings if they're not really there;
never hold my hand if you're going to break my heart;
never say you're going to, if you don't plan to start;
never look into my eyes, if all you do is lie;
never say "hi", if you really ...mean "goodbye";
if you really mean forever, then say that you'll try;
never say forever, because forever makes me cry;

Well....Here is the first quote and the first story that I have to give to you. I am watching Wall-e right now so there might be some references to that (this is the first time I have ever watched it). Ok so here it goes *big breath* focus focus *in character*

 Hello everyone, My name is Sly. People don't like me because of my name at times. They think that I am going to do something sneaky because of it, so I go through every day with no love from anyone around really. So we are in math class and everyone is talking about the dance that is this weekend. It's a couples only dance, so I can't go. Well I guess I could go if I asked some friend to come with me, but what friend would want to go with me? That's the problem I have. Even my friends don't trust me. There is this one girl in class that I really like though. Her name is Kylie...So I am going to ask her, I just know that if I don't ask her then there will be no end to my shame. So today in math class is the day I decide to ask her.
     I write a note to her and fold it into a paper airplane. "Kylie," it says, "I know that no one likes me, but I would love it if you would be so kind as to go to the dance this weekend with me." I signed my name "Sly" in neat pen and then send the plane gliding. 
     Sometimes the teacher notices when people pass notes....or in my case make paper airplane notes. It was just my luck that she say it and took it from Kylie. She doesn't really like me much either, the teacher that is, and she read my note to Kylie to the whole entire class.
      "Sly, we do NOT throw notes in my class room. Now class who thinks that I should read it out to you all?" There was a rustle as the people that were dozing in class all raised their hands quickly and looked alert for maybe their first time in class. I agree with them though, our math teacher has got to be the boringest teacher that we have in this school. I don't pay much attention, but then again I'm a genius so it's okay. I get good grades and everything. Anyways, so they all raised their hands and the teach read the note out to us. 
    "Kylie, I know that no one like me, but I would love it if you would be so kind as to go to the dance this weekend with me," The teach read in a mocking tone. "And Kylie, what is it that you have to say to this?"
     Kylie blushed and pulled out a piece of paper quietly. She quickly jotted down something and handed it to the teach. "Sly, I will go with you to the dance only because you completely humiliated me in front of the class and you now owe me big time. I expect payment." The teach read out to the class, Kylie smiled shyly at me and then packed up her stuff into her bag. Everyone followed her example, even though the teach announced, "Now class keep working on your homework,you still have a few minutes left of class." As always, we ignored her and a few minutes later the bell rang. 
     "Well Kylie looks like you are taking a nerd to the dance," one of Kylie's friends, Amanda joked as I walked slowly passed.
     "I guess so," Kylie replied back, "I'll be right there girls, Sly and me have something that we need to take care of right now." He said it in an almost threatening voice, and I flinched, but kept walking. I didn't want her to tell me off while we were around so many people. It was lucky that it was the end of the day and everyone was heading out to their space ships that their robots were driving so that it was easy for me to find an empty hallway. The robot bus that I needed to get on would be gone before I got there, as always, but I could live with that. 
      "Sly, stop walking away from me!" Kylie growled at me. 
      "I'm sorry? I didn't realize she was watching when I sent that note!" I murmured back. "And what do you need for pay back?"
     "Well I haven't decided yet. I guess you are doing me a favor anyways...I didn't have anyone to go to the dance with anyways. But I will tell you this once and only once, you are going to be picking me up at exactly 8:30pm and we will go to the dance for one hour only. At 9:30 we will leave and do something else. I don't know where, but the dances can be so terribly boring. Now I know that you missed the bus so come on, I'll give you a lift home." Kylie softly murmured and walked off without a backwards glance. I followed her slowly and she did just as she said. Her "car" let me use the rope that hung off of it and when we got to my home planet I let go. It was lucky that Kylie lived on the same planet or I would have been screwed.
    
      So let's fast forward....To the part were I have picked her up for the dance and we are now at the point of leaving the dance because it is exactly 9:30. We were dancing most of the time that we were there, except she was talking to her friends that danced next to us. I was just like a tag along really. Kylie gave her friends a lame excuse of why she had to leave and we quickly left the dance. She dragged me to my "car". The one that my parents had let me borrow. I didn't know where we were going to go so she commanded us to the area that she decided she wanted to go.
   "Ok Sly, I had a good time tonight. Now come on we are going to have so much more fun yet tonight."
    "Where are we headed?"
    "Here....this place is what some people call Eaarrrrrrrrrrthye. We aren't exactly sure why they call it that....but we just go with it. So you have to know the password to get in though. It's a club....and has way better dancing places. Now come on come on, I don't want to be late. Repeat after me....never say "i love you" if you don't really care;
never talk abut feelings if they're not really there;
never hold my hand if you're going to break my heart;
never say you're going to, if you don't plan to start;
never look into my eyes, if all you do is lie;
never say "hi", if you really ...mean "goodbye";
if you really mean forever, then say that you'll try;
never say forever, because forever makes me cry;....."

"Is that seriously the password Kylie?" 
"Yea isn't it really long....I like it though." Kylie stated with a smile and watched me expectantly.

"Okay well then....I will never say that I love you unless I really do care,
I won't talk about the feelings that aren't there,
I won't hold your hand just to break your heart,
I won't say I'm going to do something and not even play to start,
I won't tell you a lie if I'm looking in your eyes,
and I am not going to ever say goodbye.
I will try for forever, though I won't so that, 
because I would hate to make you cry." I told her and then hugged her. 
"That isn't what I said the password was," Kylie smiled happily, "but you got it right, let's go."

And with that we walked into the club that she had said we were going to. Just like she had said too, this club was way better than the dance was.

No comments:

Post a Comment