Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fat Tuesday

Well....for Lent I should give up food c: My mum wud have to go with that right? or I could just do what the Muslims do during their time of fasting...no food or water during the day...can't eat until the sun in completely gone....I think that would be really hard though because I have to drink water....I have problems with fainting if I won't drink water. I read a book once where there was fasting involved like the Muslims do. So hardcore fasting...and the animals in this book had to fast too! It was a good book though....I don't remember what the book was called. I think I own it so maybe its on my book shelf.
Anyways...So today I have eaten 4 small crackers because my friend got me them from her lunch and insisted that I eat them...I completely skipped lunch and she didn't like that....Then when I got home I made my siblings some spicy noodles, I had a small bowl but couldn't eat very much of it because I purposefully didn't make enough for three people to eat it....I made enough for my siblings though.
Then I ate an apple because my mum came home and asked me if I had eaten....That's probably all I'm going to eat today :) Even though my stomach is growling like none other...I keep telling it 2 shut up though :).

No comments:

Post a Comment