Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Silence before a storm

Well this week has so far been eventful...I have gone to a museum in Dubuque Iowa. The mississippi river museum and aquarium. Then on tuesday I went and tried to get my driverz license (failed). That D O T person wasn't the nicest in the world...plus I had to fail @least once so my older sister wasn't the only one to have failed. I can't show my sister up its just not how I roll :). Then on wednesday (today) I went back into D O T and got a realy nice person for my driving test this time. I passed with flying colors(not really I got a 28 when the lowest number that can be missed is 35). Tomorrow I am headed to see the musical Sweeney Tod with some friends and family :) shall be a fun day. I have been eating too much all week and it will have to stop very soon because I dont' know how much more of it I can stand. Whenever I get done eating I feel really sick and don't want to keep it in me but I don't have a choice really because I CAN'T puke it back up and I am unable to get my hands on any laxitives. I'm trying though. After tomorrow I will be back on my policy. I will get my weight down. I swear that I will be happy with my weight again and I won't feel so fat if I just lose a few more pounds. I need to lose some. There is just too many of them too many for me to bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment