Friday, March 25, 2011

:c

I'm a weird child....but I didn't get my "hi" of the day from one of my broz friends (and yes I have most of them saying hi to me....it's in the code) so I'm rather sad :c

I'll write later...but it's late and I have to work tmro so Im off 2 bed...story will come another day I guess.

In the mean time...enjoy some random Urban Dictionary meanings.....

Message Anxiety: The act of pausing, freezing up, dreading, or avoiding the viewing of a E-mail, text message, or voice mail that you fear might be bad, negetive, or of major importance for you.

Pissed: British - drunk
American - really mad
"Oi, look at Tim! He's pissed off his ass! Haha!"
"Man, I'm fuckin pissed!"

Nvm...I'm going to make some time to be a little bitchy. I just can't think right now I want to go on one of my famous barefoot walks (to be told about later)...but I can't because it's too cold out and my parents will freak out and why do I always have to do everything right! For some reason I really feel like crying right now....I'm not even sure why...I'm just in such a bad mood and just want to cry myself to sleep except I don't want anyone to see me cry so I can't go to sleep because my sister is down there. 

What is going on with me today...what is going on. I'm reading a really depressing book right now that I shouldn't read because I already have suicidal thoughts but I am reading it anyways.
That's the book I'm reading...a book that explains why she committed suicide. I think it would be a good idea if I made my reasons why I WANT to....key word is want though...no one go freaking out on me now. That's all for now folks....I'm going to go kill a punching bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment