Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sweeney Tod

I have to say...I had no clue what Sweeney Tod was about at all until to night when I saw it! The actors/actresses were Amazing singers and it was just great :) There was that lil kid I think his name was something with a T...Idk he worked for Tod's first victim and then Mrs. Lovetts or w/e her name was.
I greatly enjoyed the show anyways :)
So if case you didn't know what Sweeney Todd was about...Its basically about Revenge and people being baked into pies. That's really the gist of the whole play. Except for Sweeney Todd is trying to get his daughter back from the Judge and wants to kill the Judge and Beetle. Oh and Todd's daughter is in love with this one sailor person and the Judge (who Todd's daughter calls father) wants to marry Todd's daughter (who's name is Johanna btw)

Ok I'm tired now so I shall ttyl...Oh and I read these great tips on losing weight and keeping people from noticing that you aren't eating and all that stuff....theres a link that I posted on my Ash Wednesday post in the comments...I'll also put it in this post I guess....One of the tips was to always be fidgeting....and I got that down :) So I guess I lose at least 800calories a day....That's not enough for me though

http://www.2medusa.com/2009/01/anorexic-bulimic-pro-ana-mia-some-tips.html
Website *pointz up* ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment