Saturday, March 12, 2011

Dress Shopping today!

Well...Prom is coming up! and so my mum is taking my sister dress shopping and I just happen to be going with her. I really want to go to prom this year because it is my sisters senior year, except I need a date because I'm a sophomore :c We also are going to HuHot so I'm gonna be breaking my fast because I LOVE HUHOT....I can't not eat there because I never get to go there anyways. This is prolly the last time I'll get to go for the next couple of months. 
After all this shopping and stuff I have a movie party to go to at 7:30....It makes me sad that I'm going to that though because about 5 minutes later I was asked if I wanted to go to this kid I knows birthday party. They going to watch a hockey game that starts at 7....guess who can't go because she already said she would go to the movie party :c *sad face*
Oh well....Spring Break is next week :) I am thrilled. I h8 being at skool....and a break from skool is like a moment in heaven to me 
Disclaimer: I have no clue what heaven is like...Its just a phrase that I am using to day to explain how happy I am about not being in skool.

No comments:

Post a Comment