Saturday, March 19, 2011

Oh Joy

Greattttttttttttttttt....My monthly curse has arrived. If anyone has any suggestions on how to shorten it I would love to hear them. I have heard drinking lots of water will help...So I plan on drowning myself in water...and taking hot baths...and exercising like none other....I will be completely exhausted by the time my period ends. Hopefully I can get it to shorten though...I hate my period so much.

Butttttt on a happier note....today is SATURDAY! lolz :) I want to watch X-men because I started it yesterday before I was black mailed into going to my gmas (ok I wasn't blackmailed I wanted to go). So I hopefully will be able to watch that...but I'm thinking that before I watch that it is time to go on a really really long walk with my dogs or on a bike ride since I don't run. And then when I get back I shall lift some weights and do some abs and all that good stuff. :)

2 comments:

  1. if you want to make your period shorter you can go to your doctor and go on the pill, it also makes your skin really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go on the pill or do the shots...but my mum won't let me go back to the doctor until my next appointment in August so I have to deal with it for now....more complaining for me I guess :\

    ReplyDelete