Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Panic! At the Disco/DRAMAY STUFF

*pointz at title* random video in my subscriptions that I am apparently falling behind on yet againnn >:\

Anyways So today was a Tuesday...of course you all know that...but you might not know about the DRAMA of this particular Tuesday that my friends decided they wanted to go down.
So today at lunch, one of my friends, Tim, was told that he must sit with us by the amazing Me (I'm not that self centered but I did tell him to sit with us). His ex (Catie) was sitting at the table with her oldex/newbf (Daniel). Daniel was just recently broken up with my friend who is the reason why he was sitting at our table (Chelsea). Chelsea had broken up with him on Saturday...Catie started going out with him on Sunday...and apparently Daniel wasn't ever over Catie (which they haven't gone out since last year) and he was always talking about her when he was with Chelsea. So before Tim comes over and sits down...I tell them that Tim is going to be sitting with us. Russell (really obnoxious kid at my school that no one seems to like) was completely against this...along with Catie and Daniel. Catie was because apparently Tim had sent her a threatening messege over facebook and he claims that it was just a message telling her to get over herself (Let me tell you...she needs to). So anyways...Catie really doesn't want Tim around, they used to be close friends but when they "broke up" they had a falling out. Catie claims that they were never going out...I disagree though. She was sneaking around with him because her parents don't like him (Idk why they don't...he's nice). Anyways so they are in this huge "fight" (Tim wouldn't hurt a fly) so they won't sit at the same table as each other.
Tim is the one that normally sits with us. Catie eats in the art room because she doesn't have any friends. Nah that's rather mean of me to say....she eats there because Tim and her broke up. They had their own table because Daniel was now sitting with us at lunch because he was going out with Chelsea. When Tim and Catie broke up (like over a month ago) Tim started to eat lunch with us. Yesterday Catie ate lunch with us (Tim didn't sit at the table). I made a huge deal out of it...so Tim sat at our table today. Catie and Daniel tried to pull out the whole senority card even though there was 4 of us that wanted Tim at our table and only 3 didn't want him. Tim arrives and sits down. Catie and Daniel get up and leave. Later Daniel says sorry to Tim (Catie is bossing Daniel around and he feels bad about it but he is completely smitten for her). He tells Tim that Catie's mom says that she isn't to talk to Tim, which is stupid because she doesn't want to talk to him anyways. I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow with this whole DRAMA thing. Catie isn't going to be sitting at our table if Tim isn't though and there is nothing Catie's mom can do about it.
Catie is a little self centered but she is not going to be allowed to be a bitch to MY friends. I might not know the whole story, but I know that I don't trust her and that I trust Tim way more than her. She is also so mean and she flirts with everyone so she deserves to have something blow up in her face. Sorry if that sounds mean...but she is treating others the way she wants to be treated (Golden Rule FTW) and I'm going to stick to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment