Sunday, March 27, 2011

Blisters go pop pop pop

Well today after church...my family went into iowa city and we had oh so much fun (not). Everyone was kinda grumpy.....And when we got back from the mall out that way...I went out and cleaned my horse stall which was in desperate need of cleaning....I now have blisters on my hands proving to me that I need to get outside more...
Yesterday I had my sister riding and my pony was greatly not behaving so I decided that I would just have to work with him more. I went out today to work with him and had him lungeing...he decided he didn't want to do that. I got in a fair amount of exercise today and I plan on going downstairs and working on my leg muscles....I need them to get stronger if I plan on riding my older sister's pony (Party). He is a lot bigger than my pony (who is too small for me).

My sister is making me hurry up....so I shall get my story quote in later :) later as in when I get on the laptop :P

No comments:

Post a Comment