Monday, March 28, 2011

Dont find love. Quote #2

Dont find love, Let Love Find You. 
That's why it's called Falling in Love,
Because you don't force yourself to fall,
You Just Fall.. 


There once was a girl named Luv. She was in search of this person named Fall. It was in a prophecy that she had read that this person, Fall, was her soul mate. So she was always on the hunt. When she was at school....she would look behind every nook and corner, and in her dreams she would dream of what Fall would look like. Well her faithful friend was always trying to help her find this person named Fall. So he would keep an eye out for him, but he never could find him. Luv and her friend did everything that a couple would do, except for when they went someplace they were listening out for someone to say the name "Fall". 
Well her friend, Otono, found that he was in love with luv as the time went by that they were looking for Fall. Luv realized that she was in love with Otono also. She didn't say anything though, but as time went on, they had stopped looking so hard for Fall, and had started to enjoy being out together. One night when Otono walked her home, they stopped outside her door and he bent slowly towards her. With his hand gently holding the back of her head he kissed her softly on the lips. 
Luv's mom, who had been watching them closely, flickered the lights on the porch and they broke apart quickly. Luv blushed and looked rather confused. "The prophecy says that I am to love Fall. How can it be that I love you?" 
"Well Luv, maybe it is because that prophecy of yours, I figured it out the other day. It's not really a prophecy, it's just a saying. With you spending so much thought in it being a prophecy though, it sort of worked like a prophecy. I love you and I fell for you."
"I love you too," Luv said with a smile, understanding how silly she had been. "I still want to consider it a prophecy though...We shall just have to rename you to Fall," jokingly Luv hugged Otono and said goodnight to him. After she had gone inside, Otono smiled and started to walk away. 
With a whisper he told the whole world but her, "Otono means Fall in spanish. She just had to fall for me herself instead of because of that prophecy of hers." 
Towards the end of their senior year of college together, Luv informed Otono that he had lied to her. "You're name is Fall! Why did you not ever tell me?"
"I wanted you to love me for me and not for the prophecy. Plus would you have wanted to date me if the prophecy forced you to? That isn't how I would want a relationship. You did fall for me didn't you?" Otono asked with a twinkle in his eye.
"Well of course I did. I'm just thinking about all those years that we could have been together if I hadn't been so focused on finding Fall. I love you though yes, and just because you lied to me doesn't change that at all," Luv replied with a smile, leaning back into his arms as they watched a movie in Otono's apartment. Otono gave her a little nudge though, and Luv moved away a bit, turning to look at him.Getting down on one knee, he pulled out a beautiful ring from his pocket. It was the most beautiful ring he had ever seen.
"My Luv, will you be so find as to marry me and make the prophecy of yours come true? We are definately those soul mates that you were always talking about, and all those years that we were searching for Fall, we can be together for so many more that it would make up for them. What do you say?" With tears in her eyes, Luv allowed Otono to slip the ring onto her finger and gave him a kiss, nodding yes happily.



No comments:

Post a Comment