Saturday, March 19, 2011

POPCORN!

Ok...until after my curse goes bai bai I am going to frikken eat like none other! I can't help it really....I can't not eat when I'm on my period because of the fact that I always seems to faint during it....I've fainted in church before because of it...NOT FUN. Though I must say church isn't fun either way...So I didn't do what I said I was going to do...my parents dragged me to town with them instead of letting me go on my bike ride and all that jazz. Since my sister isn't home tonight though guess who gets to do w/e she wants :P *plans on working out til she drops* I am going to eat popcorn first though...and watch a movie while I'm working out....I am so cold :c Hopefully I can get myself warmed up :)
Well my sister is kicking me off the computer so I will chat with you later! TO THE POPCORN (yes i'm a little obsessed with popcorn) Here are some quick pictures of popcorn because I love it so much :)
Hmmm I wonder what movie I should watch..... :\
Damn I wish I was that skinny!

No comments:

Post a Comment