Sunday, March 20, 2011

Vacuum killer be me

HaHa so I decided to clean my room (again) since my older sister who shares a room with me wasn't home. So I cleaned it all and was dancing while I randomly folded her laundry (I'm like a maid or something to her I swear). I got exercise in though :) I'm working on getting all the dirty laundry washed now (which there is a lot of). I don't think it will get put away this time though because she is mad that I put her stuff that I found on the floor on her bed. The stuff that she had thrown off her bed in the first place when she was cleaning her bed. Yeah...that's right she cleans her bed by throwing her trash and stuff on the floor. Or she puts it on my side of the room so I pick it up....I'm a clean freak so yea. Anyways....I was vacuuming and the vacuum started making these weird sounds (which made sense because the floor was DISGUSTING!), I noticed it wasn't picking anything up though, so I turned it off and got down to look to see if it was clogged up or something. There was smoke pouring out of it >:\ So now my room smells really really bad and that gave me a headache (along with my older sister arriving home and yelling at me for cleaning our room yet again). I have done this before and got the same reaction....
Well....while I was cleaning my siblings and dad went on a bike ride :c I didn't get to go with. I am having horrible cramping so I really am not enjoying the last day of spring break....School is tomorrow and I don't even wanna go to it. Oh and another problem....I only have a weeks worth of my antidepressant meds left and I can't even get more until May! (I was overdosing on them)...So my mood is going to go dramatically downhill most likely.

I really like this person's eyes :) They are so Beautiful! She has the same hair color as me at the moment....until I decide to dye it again. Though my black hair has red highlights in it because we ran out of black dye. My hair used to be red...though its originally burnette. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment