Monday, March 21, 2011

Rolling in the Deep

I'm just going to start using whatever on youtube I am listening to as a title for these posts unless i can come up with something more creative....So today I had school and I ate lunch....uggg....I had a nice workout in Early Bird PE though and I have been fidgeting all day cuz its what I does.
I've been working on roadtrip destinations and I have a whole list of places that I could go see (most of them are outdoors) See what you think of them....
Saddle Mountain State Park; World’s Largest Sitka Spruce; Idaho Fall; CRATERS OF THE MOON NATIONAL MONUMENT; Legend Rock; Thermopolis; BLACKFEET INDIAN RESERVATION; TROY: KOOTENAI FALLS; DECEPTION FALLS 
I'm not sure where else to go so it's all really random from this website that I found....http://www.roadtripusa.com/routes/oregontrail/oregon/or_sunset.html

Anyways....School sucks big time...lolz I told my Early Bird PE teacher that I wish I had dropped out of school when he joked that he thought I had dropped out since he hadn't seen me yet and all...Hilarious stuff :) I would love if summer would come soon....I really don't have much to say right now...so I shall say something else later...I have to do my horse chores still tonight anyways. 
These are my babies...the brown pony is Birthday Party though we sometimes call him Party Pooper (he has a lot of nicknames). The piebald one that is really mine...I chose him when we went to buy horses and all...his name is Marble Cake. He has a lot of nicknames too, but I can't think of any right now. I outgrew Marble Cake though so I have to teach my little sister how to ride so she can ride my baby instead of me :) Plus I'm gonna have to start riding Party because my older sister is leaving for college next year and he will need someone to ride him and get him tamed enough for my other siblings to ride so that when I leave in 3 years they are experts at riding and being riden. 

No comments:

Post a Comment