Thursday, April 7, 2011

Suffication

Sometimes I feel like crying,
others I need to be dying,
Right now I just want to beat someone up
and get rid of this feeling.

Everyone in this world is against me,
why can't they just see?
They are slowly killing me,
and I'm slowing going away,
Someone please just stab me, crush me
kill me in my sleep,
get ride of this pain that makes me want to weep,

I know that of course you won't because
you are the one that makes me feel
this way
The world should learn
what its like to be bullied
what its like to be forgotten
what its like to be ignored and crying
why can't they get it over with?
I just keep falling, falling to pieces
with no one to pull me out.

Nothing is my friend
I can't count on anything or anyone
I'm ready to move on
but I can't
there's so much pain
in the world I want gone
How am I suppose to kill it though

The world should learn
fighting doesn't solve a thing
peace and justice don't exist
teachers are monsters in disguise
they just walk around to bully you

So let me know
when the world learns
until then I'm done
won't be back ever again
Bullies, words, fighting, teachers
Teachers teach nothing but more pain
good-bye cruel world
I am done sufficating!

No comments:

Post a Comment