Tuesday, April 5, 2011

ScriptFrenzy

Ok...since I haven't yet had time to inform you all of this...and I just happen 2 have thought I was going to be late for school (I misread the clock)...I think I have time today to inform you that this month is ScriptFrenzy. Because of this I probably won't be getting on a lot because I am going to be working like mad to write this script of mine that I have sort of planned out. One of my friends sucked me into doing it so I'm writing a story about what her life WOULD be like in the future. It's going to be very interesting.

I have been having the best dreams lately....So I sort of HATE getting up...I would prefer to just sleep all day...it's not an option though...Oh well. So I'm completely off my antidepressant and can feel the withdrawal...not FUN.
I'm really too tired to come up with anything of interest to say I guess :\ My godmother and father are visiting! Went to my gmas house yesterday and they were there...They live in like New Hampshire *visiting them this summer* and so I nvr see them. I see my godmother at least once a year I guess...but my godfather I NEVER see. I haven't seen him is so long I can't even remember when I last saw him. Not when I was in Middle school or High school that's for sure! I had a great time there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment