Monday, April 25, 2011

GIANT LOLLIPOP

I love them :P

So apparently people in my school are trashtalking me....so this post is for them.
Go ahead and trash talk me all you like behind my back. Be a bully to me, just remember what happens when people get bullied. Haven't we had enough of having to remember people this year? Without being able to see them anymore. I will tell you I'm on the edge of that, not going to happen of course but I'm on the edge of it so don't go pushing me around. If you want to trash talk me, watch out for my sister I will warn you. She is a great sister and isn't going to sit around and let you be mean to me. I will have a word with you tomorrow Daniel for this, hopefully before she gets to you. I hope you aren't a wimp and can't say what you are saying to others to my face. I'm perfectly willing to let you trash talk me....other people aren't. Just a warning. And Remember Jake and Tyler didn't have to die for nothing. Please honor their memories and don't trash talk people. Don't be a bully. Please just don't...

Jake and Tyler....I love you and miss you greatly <3

No comments:

Post a Comment