Saturday, April 16, 2011

Relay for Life

So we had relay for life last night....up all night walking around a track and playing games and such. It was a lot of fun, but of course very tiring. My camera died not even half way through the whole thing and my phone followed it in death shortly after. My friends and me had been calling some of my other friends and just randomly chatting with them (funny part is my friends don't know each other) and we were videotaping it randomly. We of course didn't get the good parts on tape though :c.
 My Uncle Marv was recently diagnosed with 2 types of cancer. We think and hope that they are all gone now after his surgery. Get well soon Marv and out of that hospital :)
 Hey it's my name! My namesake...Great Grandma Mildred had a cancer that I can't spell and have no clue what it is...it starts with an L tho....like Lymphode or something like that....
 My grandpa that I never met. My brothers namesake. He had two types of cancer also...I forget the first one but he ended up having bone cancer. He died less than a year after being diagnosed. He never got to see his grandchildren.
 They were doing something....That had to do with moving around to much for me to get a good picture in lolz. Karate but not....

 Maddy! My lover :) <3
 Our random phone calls. Maddy is the one that put the camera on video...I have no clue how to change it back now :P Thankz for that Maddy love <3 and yes I have no clue how to work my camera lolz.

 Naea...my rental sister who has a sexy male voice because she is losing her voice :P
 She's a weird child....
 dun dun dun Naea talking talkin talking much?
 Haha I love my face with the blurriness :D!
 Yea I was having a lot of fun at Relay for Life....look at my stomach though D: argggggg noo D:
That's the inside track that we were in. You can see the camp over there. This years event wasn't as big as it normally is and most of the people that were there ended up leaving not even halfway through. Oh well...it was fun still. Since my camera died I wasn't able to take pictures of all the fun stuff that we did and all the fun people that were there (you know who I'm talking about children that were with me)

No comments:

Post a Comment