Sunday, April 10, 2011

Cute baby animals!

Well....4-h was great :P

Now I have to listen to my dad bitch...what a great roll model he is =.= and so guess whos depression is going to come fullblast perty soon...*pointz @ self* damn it....ok making my self happy...BABY ANIMALS!

Pretty White Tiger babies <3
Baby Polar Bear!!!!!!
Baby Aye-Aye...w/e that is...
 Cheetahs...who wishes they could run as fast as them!
 Aardvark! Their noses make me happy >:P
 What a cute Elephant :)
 Lesser Demons! jk jk...Lesser Pandas <3
 Lions I love them so much :) I have so many lion stuffed animals
 Marmoset....I want a pet one of those to cling to my finger <3 c:
Cotton-Top Tamarin...I think they are gorgeous
Dolphin (one of my FAVORITE animals)

http://dalesdesigns.net/BA1.htm

I found an awesome baby animal website :D!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. this is a awesome website it also has great pictures

    ReplyDelete