Sunday, April 10, 2011

Please help control the Human population Quote #4

Please help control the Human population: spay or neuter your humans.
Well isn't that just a great quote! I don't really have a story idea for this...plus my idea of a story is already taken...so Yea....
This book :) It's a great series...I think I have read them all...I don't remember....And then there was the whole China One Child Policy thing...."China has proclaimed that it will continue its one child policy, which limits couples to having one child, through the 2006-2010 five year planning period. The policy limits couples to one child. Fines, pressures to abort a pregnancy, and even forced sterilization accompanied second or subsequent pregnancies."
I personally find books about limiting couples reproduction an interesting topic...mind that they have to be fiction book for me to want to read them...I also find that it is interesting that Japan has like no children being born anymore. There's this thing called gurls wanting to work nowadays. If they settle down and get married...have kids...they feel like they can't work. Isn't that great :) So yea...other than provide you with that info on my favorite quote I don't really have anything to say....Just get em all neutered! We do it to animals anyways...Did you know that in Australia some sheep people just bite off the sheep's balls to neuter them...I would love to see this :) Sounds oh so interesting :D

No comments:

Post a Comment