Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Father Son Holy Spirit Amen

we had to make a poster in religious education class 2day about wut we thought about when we thought of heaven...My thoughts were the "wrong" thoughts according to everyone there...I think of fire...devils....hell...all that gud stuff...so I just put down "Mildred is The Opposite" with 69 in the O of opposite because I got bored...ive been off my anti-dee pill for about a week now and I think I might be getting over withdrawal effects *hopes*
So Theres this one guy that Im always asking if he wants to do this or that with me and some friends...answer is always he's busy....he has work....he has soccer practice....his friend likes me so he doesn't want to get in the way.....wow when is he just going to say flat out "Get lost bitch" I'm waiting for that...until then I'm gonna keep at him about it...I haven't gotten to the point where I realize why everyone seems 2 hate me....
My sister is so lucky that I don't do everything she tells me to...she keeps telling me to go OverDose and die....how nice of her....
This might seems a bit random...but it is my favorite drink at the moment...Raspberry iced tea...its the bomb :) tootles...I have writing to do...Gosh I wish I had more time...

No comments:

Post a Comment