Friday, April 22, 2011

Animals are my Happy Place

Well....this week has been a hard one....and I'm still not supposed to by on the internet so this is going to be a quick post of just a link I think yall should look at...I needed some pictures to put a smile on my face after this week. So here's my pictures :) http://weruletheinternet.com/2011/03/28/30-animal-pictures-that-will-put-a-smile-on-your-face/
I must agree that this pictures are adorable and I'm smiling from them :) has anyone tried the Carmel Toffee Cookie Blizzards at Dairy Queen? I think they are DA BOMB! lolz <3 shall ttyl when I get internet privileges back I will do some quotes stories...until then I leave you with this pictures of kissing ducks and kissing elephants. I might be a little obsessed with animals :) but they are so adorableeeeeeeeee :D
 Of course I couldn't decide which kissing elephant I liked the best....but hey elephants are smartys and cuties can't help myself <3
*gets quickly offline b4 parents notice* >:P

No comments:

Post a Comment