Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Advancement Bureau


I watched that movie yesterday :P after sleeping all day...Gosh it's the 10th of April and I haven't even started on my script yet because Ive been so caught up in working on my story...I have a problem with starting something new when I'm already working on something...It just doesn't work out for me.
So my dreams have been getting more and more bizarre. I've been reading this book lately and of course because of it it has been leaking into my dreams....
Oh and then theres the fact that this morning I was having the strangest dream. The only thing I can think of that would make me dream this (yes I like connecting dreams with my life) is that the movie had a lot of water references. My dream took place in a pool...I kinda want to write a book that has my dreams in them...That would be a little creepy of a book but I totaly should...after I finish my other ideas and such...
So I have 4h today so I don't exactly have a lot of time to chat with you...one of these days I will come up with some time I swear I will :\
Oh and just on a happy note! My uncle who went in surgery about 2weeks ago is at my gmas house now and the doctors say that they got BOTH types of cancer that he had out. Hopefully that's all there is to it and he will be healthy and no more chemo for him. :) I hope so...it's been hard on his family and everyone has been concerned for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment