Saturday, June 25, 2011

Minnesota, North Dakota

If you are from these places don't take offense :)

Minnesota: First off I have no clue if I spelled it right yet :P Secondly................................................... There is only 98 lakes not 10,000! and I gave them the benefit of doubt and counted some of the ponds and puddles....We didn't even get to 100 during that! Its in the state conspiracy you know...

North Dakota: Well there wasn't really anything in North Dakota. We made up stories on the drive though. There was a town of Gackle, but when you try to go to it you end up in water (flooding), so that became the town of geese. Then there was the town of Duckle (town of ducks) and there was a lot more...The animals just couldn't get along so they all had to have their own separate places in that state.
Also while I was in ND I went to the Enchanted Highway...That place was perty darn kool :) Bunch of metal sculptures to bring more people to a town that was dying. It was really kool.

I really want to see this movie now lolz :) I mean it is PUSS 'N BOOTS!!!!!!!!!!! :D lol and I can't find my camera right now so pictures will have to wait to be put up I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment