Sunday, June 5, 2011

Clarinet :)

So I started playing my clarinet today after almost a year without playing. I got this awesome book the other day when I went to the bookstore while my mom was at west music (I did end up going to west music because i got this book there!) Anyways...I found that as I was trying to play some of the songs that I sort of knew...I just couldn't do it. I had spent the last couple of years refusing to count at all while playing, and so now when I need to be able to count the music, I can't! D: It's a huge problem because I really want to play now. I used to play by ear...it's rather hard to play by ear when I'm all alone in playing it. :\ Oh well....I will figure it out eventually...hopefully...if you have any suggestions I'm open to how I can reteach myself to count while playing. Yes I know it doesn't sound that hard....but it really is!

No comments:

Post a Comment