Sunday, June 26, 2011

True friend Quote #8

A true friend is honest and upfront with you, 
and fake friend will lie right to you face.
My name, as many of you may know, is Maena. I last left you with my story of Jace and Noah. Well I want to fast forward now, to around Halloween the next year. It's the year I find out who my real friends are and who my fake ones are. Noah and me are no longer a couple though, because Jace got to him. In fact, Noah didn't make it away from Jace. Jace now is on trial for murder. I'm still trying to get over the heartbreak of it. I can't believe that Jace did this. Well, Xakery and Wanton have been with me from the beginning of this and have watched out for me. I don't think they will ever leave me alone now after this. One of them is always with me, unless Clairy or Kyee is with me that is. 

So that is where the story starts really, I am sitting miserably in my room and Kyee is trying to get me to go to the Halloween dance. Clairy is supposed to be helping her with it, but Kyee told me that Clairy wasn't feeling good. I know that Clairy is really visiting Jace though. She has taken to going and visiting him once a week and making sure he feels sorry for what he did to me. She says that he still doesn't care. She says that he would do it again if he got the chance. That is the truth, I know because she puts her phone on the table and let's me hear the conversation that takes place. No one but her and me know about this though, because Xakery and Wanton would kill her for doing that. It hurts so much being reminded about it, but she thinks it will help me, and I couldn't agree with her more. 
Anyways, the dance is in a week and Kyee really wants me to go. I can't wait for Clairy to get back from her visit so that I am relieved of Kyee time. This is all Kyee ever does when she is around me now. She tries to get me to go to some dance or club or something. I hate it, but she is my friend so I can't do much of anything about it now can I? Well today Kyee was trying to convince me that it if I didn't go, she would bring the party to me. That isn't something that I want to happen.
"Kyee," I growl. "I will go okay? happy now?"
"Finally you agree to go to something. You know that everyone at school is worried about you." I know this is a lie because Clairy keeps me up to date on the lastest gossip and the comings and goings of school. I haven't been to school since last month. My parents are letting me do this homeschooling program that the school has, and it's great. No one at school even remembers me anymore. I mean, there's an occasional "oh we miss Noah" at my school, but they don't think of me during that. It's just Noah. 
My phone rings and I grab for it, seeing that it is Clairy. "Hey, what's up?" 
"Maena, you need to get out of your house and to Xakery's NOW." Clairy ordered in a voice of panic. I didn't even wait to hear why, when Clairy tells me to do something in that voice, I do it. So I ran out of the house and drove quickly to Xakery's, Kyee complaining the whole way. She really doesn't like Xakery and Wanton. In fact, she hates all gays. 
"Xakery," I call out as I ring the door bell and wait impatiently. Xakery answers the door and ushers me and Kyee in before locking the door behind us. "What's going on?"
"First off, why didn't you tell us that Clairy was visiting Jace every week! In fact, Clairy why didn't you tell us this?" Xakery growled. Clairy had entered the room and was dragging us down to Xakery's room in the basement. 
"Jace escaped. I don't know how he managed to, but he has escaped!" Clairy worried. 
"Oh he has not," Kyee complained. 
"I went there and he wasn't there! The guards wouldn't even let me in. They are on high alert. Its even in the news!"
"Clairy you have gone insane," Kyee laughed and turned the tv on. There wasn't anything about Jace on the news at that moment, but I believed Clairy and looked at everyone there.
"What are we going to do?" I whisper. "He'll be after me next."
"Maena, you aren't going to do anything. We will," Xakery calmly replied and gave me a hug. 
"Maena! Don't listen to them! They are lying," Kyee laughed. She had urgency in her voice as she told me, and I grabbed her phone from her. I quickly went through her messages and just as I suspected, Jace had been in contact with her.
"You said that you weren't talking to Jace! How could you do that?! Why did you lie to me?" I yelled at her. Then I noticed another message sent to Clairy. 
"A true friend is honest and upfront with you, and fake friend will lie right to you face," muttered Clairy when I asked her what she had sent to Kyee. "I told her that she better stop lying to you and get her act back together. She's said so many things that aren't true to you."
"Yeah, I know." I growled angrily. "She says that everyone at school is missing me and that Jace will be put in jail forever. You helped him escape didn't you!"
"MAENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" we all jumped as we heard that dreaded voice from upstairs. We knew that he hadn't gotten inside, but Jace had found us.
"Call the police!" I whimpered. 
Kyee laughed liked a lunatic. "You can't. You're cell phones won't even work."
"Wow, thanks Kyee," I glared at her and run up the stairs and unlock the door. I might as well face him since I'm going to have to sooner or later. Kyee, Clairy, Xakery, and Wanton follow me up and stop at the door. 
"Hey Jace," I smile. "Guess you wanted to talk to me huh?"
"Nah, not really," Jace replied. "Though Kyee, thanks for the help." He flashed a big smile at her and she walked over to him. He gave her a quick kiss and put his arm around her waist before turning back to him.
"Gotta love when one of my friends goes around and betrays me," I grumble to myself. Xakery, Clairy, and Wanton heard and laughed quietly. "So Jace, what do ya need? Can I get you something to drink or something?"
"I would say a nice cold glass of millers lite, but I'm here on a business matter," Jace grinned. "See you landed me in jail, so I sorta think that I need some payback. Right here right now."
"Great, well what will your payback be? Kyee didn't exactly tell me you were coming for a visit you know."
"What are friends for?" Kyee smiled. She looked very happy with Jace's arm around her.
"Well....good thing I had already realized you couldn't be trusted." I taunted. Well I guess I didn't really taunt them, but whatever. The sirens were close now, and then we were surrounded by police. "Do you really think I'm that dumb Kyee? Clairy texted me as soon as she heard about Jace getting out and then called to demand I come to Xakery's. It was all just a big show for you to see what you did. Though it would have been nice if you left Jace in jail."
The police came and handcuffed Jace and Kyee and nodded their heads to us, they would come for our statements later. They knew how much stress we were under from this at the moment and wanted us to calm down a little first. That was the last I saw of Jace until court. That is where my story officially ends though, because Jace was sentenced to life in prison and Kyee was given sometime also for helping with a jailbreak.
Maena out. Bai yall.

No comments:

Post a Comment