Saturday, June 4, 2011

My Sister's Guardian Angel

My book arrived!@$!@#%@#$ I held it for just a minute and then gave it to my older sister for her graduation present. It was our story that we came up with, I just wrote it down and unperverted it. So I have another copy of my story coming...you know so I can proof read it and such. I already know that the font size is definitely going to have to change. It's too small for my liking, and then there is the problem of the margins being huge...I don't really like that much. Not that anyone wants to read my book or anything, but still I want it perfect for the few that do. In fact some of my friends can't wait to see it :) I'm hoping that I get my 2nd copy of the book today so I can take it with me to the movies with my friends so that they can see my pride :)
Yesterday was a strange day...let me tell you. I'm doing the not bummer summer, I'll get you the list of stuff I have to do later, but two of the items had to do with my pet rock (Waldo) and reading all day in a book store. Here are the pictures!


This is my brother reading all day in a book store....
 This is me reading in a bookstore getting weird looks from people.....
 Paul (bro) feeding Waldo
 Waldo refusing to eat huhot
 Me trying really hard not to laugh while feeding Waldo
 Charles (other bro) feeding Waldo
 That is a squid that I ate...Waldo didn't want it
This is Waldo going down the slide. He went to fast for me to get a picture of him....

No comments:

Post a Comment