Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer so Far

So I'm just a little bored, so I'm going to give you a list of every activity that I have done so far this summer. I think ^.^ let's see if I can remember em all.

June 1st- School get's out at 2...go to Stephen's grad party.
June 2nd- made another utube vid and was on compy like all day
June 3rd- Went on a shopping trip for food....we ate almost all of that food already... and we went to West Music and Half Price Books and Huhot where we completed 2 events on the not bummer summer challenge
June 4th- Jen's grad party, Austin's grad party, x-men first class movie with Naea, Matt, Mariah, Da dude, Trevor, Abigail
June 5th- practiced Clarinet and decided I can't because I can't count :)
June 6th- went to the park, bank, library with Pau and then went to the park again like 2hrs later with Naea and Abigail and walked in circles around a block while waiting for Abz audition to get over...
June 7th- went to the beach with Maddy, Ellen, Mariah, and Quincy. Met Naea and Polly there....swam, swung, ate, just plain hung out.
June 8th- hung out with Naea and Trevor and Quincy and my other family members.... We ended up at my house and had smoresssssssssssssssssss :)
June 9th- So far today I am just listening to my siblings fight over a block of white cheese (it's yummy) and she's gonna kill Char if he touches her Cheese again....uhohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :P

No comments:

Post a Comment