Monday, June 6, 2011

The Devil Who Tamed Her by Johanna Linsdey (or some spelling of that)

Well that was a great book :D and now I find that I am not tired. My siblings are outside sleeping in the camper that just happened to get put up today, so strangely enough I feel like I have free reign of the house, mostly because my little sister is telling me its bed time. Well tonight, as I was trying to read this book, and my dad was setting up the camper, a raccoon tried to kill our chickens again. I would like to say that my dog was outside and doesn't really like animals trespassing on his property so there goes that raccoon. Of course my little sister had to go get me to get my baby to come back (he has the habit of ignoring everyone). After ONE call from me guess who comes running? that's right...Weeble my dog does. Then I go back inside (after making sure the raccoon my baby fought didn't hurt him) and started reading again. About 5minutes later, my little sister comes back in again and informs me they can't get Weeble to come again, out I go again. I just heard someone come in the door downstairs. Time to go investigate!

No comments:

Post a Comment