Monday, June 27, 2011

Jelly Belly Belly Beans Picture

I'm working on my write-up for my 4-h project.....here's what I have so far....


In order to understand this project of mine, I am going to take you through the life of Mildred. First my aunt and me went on a road trip to California and found the Jelly Belly Factory. We got a tour of it and during this tour there were these amazing pictures made out of jelly beans.  There is a whole photo gallery of them. So my aunt and I hatched up this plot to make a picture out of jelly bellys. So we went and bought a bunch of green jelly beans in different shades and then some white ones. We got the flavors: sour apple, 7-up, and vanilla. There is one other flavor, but I can’t remember what that one is. I had decided that it would be a picture of the 4-h clover. That was my goal, to test out my mad jelly belly picture making skills and see if I could make a clover.
So as I said, I collected all of the colors of jelly beans that I needed and then got some mod podge glue. Then with a brush and some construction paper that I managed to find around the house, I went to work gluing the jelly beans onto the construction paper. Actually first I drew a 4-leaf clover onto the construction paper. It took a great deal of patience to glue down the jelly beans, because of their shape they would roll around as I set them down.

No comments:

Post a Comment