Sunday, September 30, 2012

LOVE

There are many types of love. I throw around the word love really easily because I do love the people I tell. It is a word that I use to signify people I think are close friends, or just friends in general. Because I love my friends for being there in their own special way for me. Some people tell me I shouldn't use love so much, but I feel like love describes how I feel about people better than the word LIKE does. Love means so much more than like will ever mean to me. 
So please understand, if I tell you I love you, you have reached a point in our friendship where I truely love you. I don't tell people that I love them if it is a lie. Sure I may not love them all the time, I may go back and forth between loving them and hating them, but if I say I love them. I truely love them and would do anything to help them out. I care for those I love :} 
I have never been IN love...like with a boyfriend or something. (yeah that's right I added a or something like a kool kid). I have never had a boyfriend actually....but I'm sure eventually I should probably differentiate between the two forms of love ;P until then...I love basically everyone....Since I have considered everyone my friend since I was a little kid.....

No comments:

Post a Comment