Wednesday, September 19, 2012

College Visit


ONCE UPON A TIME
there was this girl who was like the koolest girl in the whole world
I know that girl!

dang really? XD *sister was looking over my shoulder lol*

Yes, you probs don't know her.

so anyway...this girl decided she would be awesauce and go on her second college visit to Loras because she loves that school.
And yet I'm able to tell a story about her? <.<
>.>
strange....
Well while she was at the school, one of the professors that she was talking with asked her why she wanted to go into Social Work....the girl's answer was that she wanted to help people....and then the girl's mother took over with the answer (since the girl doesn't exactly talk much and people can barely hear her when she does talk ya know)
So her mother almost made the girl cry with her answer....
She said "It must have been two years ago that there was three suicides in the same school year at the girl's school. That was when the girl looked really hard into going into social work. She wanted to be able to help out her friends. In fact after either the second or the third one the girl had told me that her friends and her needed pet therapy. So I took her and her friends home and let the girl therapis her friends *new word woot woot*"
The girl just smiled and waved like a penguin would do *not* and then they were off to see the rest of the school!
THE END





This is the story of what I did on my college visit today, I'm telling one of my friends and too lazy to edit out his comments...His comments are all Italicized, so enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment