Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Confirmation assignment

I'm pretty sure I was supposed to include religious stuff in my assignment since it's for a religion class thing....and yet I avoiding including it at all possible costs cause I didn't feel like making stuff up :} Here is my assignment! I also got bored half way through writing it...notice my answers got shorter ;P


Courage: Strength to follow one's convictions.
2. I think that bullying or teasing isn't okay. It should be stopped. No one should have to be bullied, whether it is physically or just mentally it should be stopped. Teasing isn't always okay either, because let's face it, some people don't take teasing well. Some people take it as mental bullying, and it hurts them.
3. If I see someone picking on another person, I don't usually do anything because I can never tell if it is legit picking on or just friends teasing friends. If I know for a fact that they are picking on the person though, I will step in and tell them to knock it off and leave the person alone.

Awe & Wonder in God: Moves us to respect the Lord through praise and worship/helps us find dignity and respect of others and the world
1. When I see a beautiful sunset or sunrise or mountains or ocean I feel peaceful and story ideas come to me as I watch the beautiful scenery. 

2. When I see suffering I am moved to help the people in need. It's one of the reasons why I'm going to get a social work major so that I can help the people that need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment