Friday, September 7, 2012

Poly Sci Paper

Okay, so I had to write this huge paper comparing the Constitution and Declaration of Independence. When I start a paper, in class, I always just mess around writing it. I don't take it seriously at first. It's like I am putting down my ideas for the paper in the most hilarious way as possible, because it makes it more interesting to write. It keeps me entertained to start the paper that way. I am currently writing a World Lit paper just like that, but I decided I would share my Poly Sci Paper because it is just amazing.


"So yeah in the Constitution there is like these law things. These law things tell us all how we are going to live our life basically and it's all to be all like "Boo we don't like King we once had!" It legit goes like that too. The whole "oh yeah we probably should tell the King about what we don't like" well that is called the Declaration of Independence1 Doesn't that make you feel smart knowing that? So in the Dec of Inde.... cause typing out the name is so overrated....it says something to do with judges and depending on the king and all that jazz. Well because of this, in the Constitution somewhere, there is something about the moneh dealio that has to do with paying judges and that sort of thing. So of course yeah. Aw poor Mitch is losing points like crazy XD Sucks to be him. Maybe they need to go to court over this. If they got to court and then Mitch is all "I DONT LIKE THIS" then he can't cut the judges paycheck! Because that ain't how it works! So anyway, it's in the constitution somewhere probably, but I haven't a clue where :D THE END OF MILDRED'S AWESOME PAPER."

No comments:

Post a Comment