Thursday, September 27, 2012

What Writing Means to Me.

It's like a part of my soul and mind crying into the paper and no one noticing it :}
Writing makes me feel like less of a broken person.
It's so soothing...and a way to get rid of the pain without having to tell someone.
Writing is a way for me to stay. Writing is a life saver for me.
If I did not have writing, I don't know what would happen to me.
I wouldn't be me without writing though.
I would be more broken.
I would be shattered.
Writing makes me me, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Writing is my way of crying.
Writing is my way of begging for help.
Writing is my silent question.
Writing is my silent therapist.
Writing saves me over and over again.
Writing is a life saver.

I get hurt easily.
I can't vent to people.
I can't talk to people.
I don't think I would be able to even explain how I got hurt.
It just happens from one simple word here and there.
It happens from me over thinking things.
That's what writing is there for me.
I can just pour all my feelings into a story
and life is suddenly better.
It doesn't matter what I'm writing,
life gets better when my emotions turn into a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment