Friday, June 1, 2012

Siblings

Oh the joy of having siblings.
So my brother left this morning with his girlfriend and then came back this afternoon. All he wants to do when he gets back is get on the computer and play games. I was editing my story so I wasn't willing to get off. He threw a hissy fit. He threw a battery at me, like the rechargeable ones from a drill. This "dented" my head. Like it felt like it dented it because of where he hit me, but really it was just like the other side. It really hurt though. Head shots are just a lot blow. I hate being hit in the head by my ear, which was where he hit me. I have a headache from it right now :}
He took the modem for the internet away next, like taking the internet will affect me with editing my story. *rolls eyes* He tried to turn the computer off, but when the "oh no we have to close these programs first" thing came up I did the "cancel" instead of the "force log off" and yay it didn't shut down. So then he started to taunt us. He was trying to get under my brothers skin.
Well guess what...it worked. My other brother started to taunt him right back. Well guess who broke first? Pau, the one with the girlfriend. He hit CharChar. This started a fight. A rather big one might I add. They ended up throwing stuff at each other as always. Well I stepped in right about when Pau said he was going to break CharChar's jaw. It also looked like CharChar was having a hard time breathing. They were both really pissed and punching each other like none other. I did my best to stay out of it, because as my little sister pointed out last time there was a huge fight, I'm not their mother. Anyway, so I stepped in and got hit with part of a fan on the arm because I blocked Pau from getting hit with it.
So my hand got cut open from that and I almost got a bruise, except it broke the skin so I have a bunch of those red dots. Like its a bruise except on the outside but not like bleeding bleeding you know? I don't really know how to explain it.
Since I got up from the computer now, CharChar goes and sits at the desk. He can't really do much. Pau proceeds to try and hit him and such. Well I get between them and just stand there, and keep Pau from touching CharChar until he drops his weapon (the vacuum cleaner sucker dealio thingy). Then he pushed me out of the way, pushing me onto a broken remote control for some game, like an older version of an XBox control. That cuts the bottom of my foot open.
So now my hand and my foot are both cut open and I have a headache from getting hit in the head with the battery. I can't stop them from fighting of course so they have to decide on their own. Eventually CharChar leaves and Pau finds his glasses. Once he has his shoes on he just takes off in the car. He is an awful driver when he isn't mad, so just think how he is when he is mad...
That's what I get to start the month of June with :\

No comments:

Post a Comment