Friday, June 8, 2012

Leavin

Well today is the day! The day that I have been looking forward to and dreading for the past couple of weeks. I am really excited to be going, but really nervous because I'm all anti-social and such. Oh well, we shall find out how it goes today in just a few hours!
So this morning we caught a opossum. :P Isn't that fun sounding? Well my dad, Pau, and Q went to get rid of it somewhere, which entitles just throwing it in the ditch far away from our house. We wanted to catch that or a raccoon or a hippo or maybe even a skunk, because they are eating the lamb feed and snatchin' all our chickens up. So this is a picture of said opossum... *points at said picture* :P



So I know this post is like all over the place, since I just feel like posting random stuff today before I leave. I can't remember what else I wanted to say though...so I guess it isn't actually going to be all over the place :\
Oh I remember! I was going to say...So I started a Dream Journal :} I write up all the dreams that I can remember in it now and I just started it yesterday...My first dream in it took up four pages...I can remember a shit ton of details in a lot of my dreams I guess XD

Anyway...Toodles...talk to ya in like a week :}

No comments:

Post a Comment