Sunday, June 17, 2012

Honey I'm home

Okay so I'm not going to write much right now, because I'm pissed off at my family. I just wanted to let you all know that I am home from DC and it was an amazing trip :D

In DC I saw pretty much everything XD other than the stuff that I didn't see. I was a clerk for our congressional session debate thing. I helped write the bills for it and I helped make an action plan for school lunches (which I plan to post later)

Okay enough about that for now...I also wanted to inform everyone that Chapter 25 of A Stab in the Dark has now been posted. It only took about three hundred million years to get it posted. My little brother always had the laptop and wouldn't hand it over long enough for me to post a chapter. This is the last official chapter of the story. I just have the epilogue left to post now. It will hopefully be posted within the week.

So yesterday there was a double rainbow. My mother told me it was my grandma and uncle smiling down on us from up in their new home. They were just letting us know that they are alright. My grandma was the brightest of the two rainbows because she has been up there longer and wasn't afraid to shine super bright. My uncle was the lighter one because he just went up there this last week and hasn't been there that long.


As I said it might be hard to see the second rainbow because Dave is so light up there right now. But the second one is just to the right of the first. :}

No comments:

Post a Comment