Saturday, May 26, 2012

Rain

It's raining. It's pouring. The old man is snoring. He went to bed and bumped his head and couldn't get up in the morning.
We started singing this after singing Happy Birthday (which I think it very awkward to have sung to you) to my father. He said it was quite a sad song. It was like he had just realized what the nursery rhyme was saying.
As you might have guessed, it is raining outside. I just want to go to sleep because I have grad parties to go to in a couple of hours, but instead I am waiting for my novel to upload to Createspace so I can get it printed. I am not waiting the most patiently so I decided to pop in.
I love rain :D
So in spanish the other day (Thursday) we had our Spanish final. We had to talk in Spanish the whole class period and then we also had to complete our task lists in the "city". I greatly enjoyed it. Talking in just Spanish the whole time was so much fun. I couldn't believe how much I actually understood when people were talking in Spanish. As we went on with the class, I felt like I was able to talk better as well. It was a lot of fun. I wish we did that every class instead of talking in English. I have heard that's what Spanish 4 is though...so I have that to look forward to! One more day of school and I don't have it until next Tuesday....ugh...I want it to be over with.

My upload is done now so!
Toodles Puddles May it stop raining by the time the grad parties start! (one of them has 30lbs of bacon at it)
~the one and only Mildred of the labyrinth. YEAH THAT'S RIGHT A LABYRINTH!

No comments:

Post a Comment