Sunday, June 24, 2012

Butterflies

I was just chilling on the computer, as I tend to do every once in a while (every day pretty much). Well I came across this facebook page through all my harry potter likes. It was a page called "ButterJays" and this page led me to the original butterfly page. It's called "The Butterfly Project." It sounds really cool, I downloaded their profile picture because it has the rules of the project all listed out nicely... So read this :}


Okay and then I was looking through the pictures of this page (getting greatly jealous of everyone's butterfly drawing skills because dang are those people talented), when I found this link to a video. That video was a story about a guy who was a cutter, but the video that I liked better was the one on that same youtube account. I'm going to share them both on here :}





I just thought I would share them with you :} I'm drawing a butterfly on my arm in support of the butterfly project now.

No comments:

Post a Comment