Thursday, June 21, 2012

Running From the Devil

So yeah...sorry but I'm pretty sure I'm not going to post what I did while I was in Washington DC...I just feel too lazy to do it even though I sort of was going to...sorry to disappoint if you wanted to see all my fabulous awful photography! It seriously was really bad too...because my camera was being dumb most of the time...

I started writings something while I waited for Vampire Diaries to load. So that's what I wanted to post...of course it's only the part that I typed up because my brother stole my notebook with the rest of it that I had been working on while I wasn't on a computer...but here it is!


"Running; that was the plan for this problem. The moment she saw him, she had known. She had to get away from him. There was no choice but to run away from him. So that is what she was doing now, just running as fast as her legs could carry her. She wouldn’t let him catch her again. It wasn’t worth it. Not after the last time that he had caught her and broken her. It wouldn’t happen again. The alley that she was running in just seemed to go on forever. It didn’t even feel like she was getting anywhere as she ran. That didn’t stop her from running. The footsteps running behind her seemed to get closer, but still she ran. She would never give up on getting away this time.
Then there was the garbage bin, piled so full that it was overfilling. There were trash bags all over the ground. She had to run through them to keep going, and she did just that without really thinking about what she was doing. Her shoe twisted in one of the garbage bags and she was caught on it. It caused her to fall. She was now the prey of the one that she didn’t want to be around. She had to get away and she knew it. There wasn’t a way to outrun him now that she was on the ground. She knew this even as she scrambled to her feet and turned to run from him again. Even as he grabbed her elbow and pulled her around to face him. She still fought him.
He kept a tight grip on both her elbows as she tried to get away. She continued to struggle, but he just held her there, waiting for her to calm down, to give up as she always ended up doing." 

No comments:

Post a Comment