Thursday, June 21, 2012

Vampire Diaries

So I started watching Vampire Diaries on Sunday...with Netflix and such you know.... well...I have watched the first season now...and have started the second season XD
I kind of sort of love this show...I've read the books so I know what happens, and guess what! The television show is completely different from the books. I already knew that it was going to go down that way, I mean so many shows are like that. They have to add more and more stuff that never actually happened in order to get more views and more money and all that jazz. Sure it normally is really good and all that, but it bugs me when they go so far from the story line.
I must say, Vampire Diaries is good even though it is way off the story line. Damon is my favorite ^.^ He was my favorite in the books...and now this....He's also my favorite in this story on Wattpad that I'm reading that is a fanfic for Vampire Diaries. He's just an awesome person. Though in the books I imagined him a heck of a lot hotter than he is in the television show. I hate Katherine for hurting Damon :c She's trying to turn the brothers against each other. And Damon is so emotional :c in his own brooding way. Anywayyyyyyyyy I'm done talking about Vampire Diaries!





No comments:

Post a Comment